10 July 2006

I'm not a tourist, I live here!

my favorite, most startling perspective of the opera house
the egg

view from one of the parks in the middle of downtown Sydney
city church

cool cityscape near Darling Harbour
darling harbour

Sydney Opera House and part of Circular Quay and some city skyline. Snapped from a water taxi that stopped under the Harbour Bridge for this photo op. Darling Harbour would be out of sight past the right-hand side of the picture.
scapeciity

Opera House and the beloved Rusty Coathanger, I mean bridge
hott stairs

chilled out roos
chilling dude

You could put this in a museum of modern art.
modern art

view from Bondi Beach north toward the golf course cliffs
red sky 2

view from golf course down toward the beach which is just around that cliff
my cliffs 2

ditto view with the beach in sight
long view

looking north from the golf course cliffs
glory

yeah :) it's beautiful here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear resident.......love the architecture and pets........how about some photos of the other residents.
......two footed ones.....M

Jane said...

Jya, I want to be there with you! It looks so amazing! My dad is spending his birthday in Paris, after being in Edinburgh and London with Mum... I'm jealous of him, too... Miss you, darling!