22 September 2006

Exciting is life, is it not.

thoughts that have crossed lately:
-where can I invest my life in ministry?!!
-oh my gosh I'm moving in less than 2 months
-man I wish I had real friends in San Diego
-I still have two books I borrowed from Ryan
-why can't I kick the angst today?
-one thing I've learned in Sydney is not to keep silent out of fear
-men can get very crabby when they have to ask for help
-in a bikini I'm just one more body on the beach
-I would feel guilty leaving Australia not having seen at least the Great Barrier Reef, but I don't have much inclination to plan to see it, what with plane ticket costs and already being sensitive to the little time I have left with my friends here
-how weird would it be if I went to Hillsong Leadership College and ended up marrying an Australian and living in Australia
-I miss drip coffee
-it is incredible that I live on a sunny second floor with four rooms and a kitchenette, can go for a run and a lie on the beach and a swim and work 8 hours all in the same day
-I think I have to find a new place to live in SD... don't think the old one is still available
-the LORD is my shepherd, there is nothing that I lack
-phone calls are backed up but at least I got through the emailing
-tonight is a chocolate night and I'm considering wine as well
-really need to vaccuum my living room
-sunshine IS redemptive

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are you moving in 2 months? ~Jen

Jane said...

Even better, "IF the LORD is my shepherd..."